vol. 21, no. 1
1. China in a book: Victorian representations of the 'celestial kingdom' in William Dalton's 'The wolf boy of China'
pp. 1-18 (PDF)
2. Shifting back to and away from girlhood: Magic changes in age in children's fantasy novels by Diana Wynne Jones
pp. 19-32 (PDF)
3. 'The queen had only one way of settling all difficulties... "Off with his head!"': 'Alice's adventures in Wonderland' and the anti-gallows movement
pp. 33-56 (PDF)
4. Tiny leaf men and other tales from outer suburbia: Re-presenting the suburb in Australian children's literature
pp. 57-66 (PDF)
5. Fear, voice, and the environment in Sonya Hartnett's 'Forest and 'The midnight zoo'
Lesley Kathryn Hawkes
pp. 67-76 (PDF)